Saturday, December 20, 2008

--
I'm leaving for the Philippines at 7 in the morning tmrw. Am gonna miss Christmas and New Year's here again. :(
Thank God we all met up in Bangsar a couple days ago. Jude didn't come, I hate you! Some gay best friend you are! :'( I'm joking, I still love you la, you nut.
I'm too lazy to type everything out, have been on the phone till the wee hours in the morning recently. I feel like an absolute bum.
--
This picture is self explanatory.
Michael being blur and not smiling for the camera,
Kimberly shielding herself from the flash,
Mark stoning,
and me talking
and no one listening
=.=
--
The lovebirds. Doesn't it look like Michael is tilting Jonathan's chin up, lovingly? :p
Jonathan looks like he's in love. All together now, AWWWW.
--
Self obsession.
--
My Mr. Pretty Eyes. Michael has the prettiest boy eyes! His lashes are so long and sky high, omg. I'm so jealous la.
--
My powerpuff girls <3 *inside thing*
I can never get a picture with the complete trio. One is always missing :(
-
Poor Ryan. His dare was to take off his shirt for 1o whole minutes. Atleast he was a good sport la. Unlike Kimberly who refused to poledance around Bianca. Okay, I admit that it would've been hella embarrassing but I seriously would've tried even if Kim and I share the same hatred for dancing in public.
-
Mark was right, we needed alcohol in our systems to do these things.
There was one dare where Bianca had to grab a boy's ass. She chose Michael's. My poor innocent Powerpuff Girl. B and I collapased on the floor laughing.
And another, Ash had to lick the person opposite her.
And another, Sulekha had to remove 3 items of clothing.
And another, Jonathan had someone take his shirt off for him.
And I had to sit on the lap of someone of the opposite sex.
I think I'd be the only one who would've done it. I don't get embarrassed easily, unlike the rest. I do it all the time.
-
All I can say is, I'm sorry Mark if I squashed you.
We have a picture of it, but my face looks fugly in it. Stupid la y'all. I told you to take another one.
-
"I'm hot cause I'm fly, you ain't cause you not"
-
I had a good time la, even though the waiters were pissing me off.
And we didn't take enough pictures.
I still LOVE all of you.
I'll miss you monkey butts when I'm gone.

No comments: