Monday, December 1, 2008

-
-
I have been dying here at home! Have been cooped up all week.
-
Thank God some of my friends came over last week. We were all too broke to go out so I decided it was a smart thing to do. Save money :) So Sue and B arrived the firsts. I just walked out of the shower when the doorbell rang, so I greeted them in my towel XD Was so preoccupied catching up with them that I delayed me changing into actual clothes. Was chit chatting with them on my bed with just a towel on with my hair all wet. WHAT A SCENE LA, HOMG. Was careful to NOT accidentally flash and scar them for life.
-
Was lounging around, flipping through my past issues of Seventeen and Glamour while the girls updated me on their church camp. I was rubbing it in their faces about how OUR, SFX camp was way more fun and less retarded.
-
I get a call from Mark telling me he and Jude had arrived. So I walk outside, and HEARD them before I could see 'em. These boys, I tell you ahhh... They got off at the wrong stop so they had to walk extra far just to get to my house. Jude brought a portion of his yummy chocolate Secret Recipe cake. :) So the 5 of us cramped up in my tiny little red room. Had made such an effort to make my room atleast presentable for guests, or not I would've gotten an earful from the mother.
-
Played Game of Life afterwards just to keep these monkeys entertained while my mum prepared lunch. The original plan was Taboo but Sulekha forgot to bring her set after countless times of me reminding her and she reminding herself. By the end of the hour, Bianca was asleep on the floor, Mark was trying to steal fake money from the bank and I was making sure the money was still there. Yeah, board games with this lot? Nottt a good idea.
-
Had burgers for lunch. Was so clueless because we had to make it ourselves and you know how I am in the kitchen, absolutely -hopeless-.
-
Anywhooooooooo,
I adopted a pet on Facebook!
-
-

Introducing Baa-rbie the Sheep :)
*nervous laughter*
It's okay, all my other friends said I was lame also.
-

-
I find it funny how EVERYONE'S in love with Edward Cullen/Robert Pattinson now. Well everybody except Sulekha la. See the thing is, I was in love with him when he was Cedric Diggory back when Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire came out. And at that time, everyone one else was like "EWWWWWWWW. He is so NOT hot laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"


Pretty ironic, eh? :)
Move aside bitches, I saw him first.

No comments: