Wednesday, December 3, 2008

-
Guess who got her tresses highlighted? :D
-
TADAAAA!
-

Have never higlighted my hair before so I was hella nervous while I was at the salon. Was so afraid that the red would look too trashy but it's perfect. It gives me the rock&roll edge I wanted.

Watch out boys, I kick ass.

Getting my hair highlighted was all my mother's idea, believe it or not. She thought it'd be nice for the my Tita(this means Auntie in Tagalog)Donna's wedding when I head back to the Philippines. I'm so excited! I haven't been to a wedding in so long.

And this got me thinking, WHAT SHOULD I WEAR???

Maybe a long, flowy, girlish maxi dress. I'm thinking Greek Goddess :)

But will the fiery red highlights match? OH WHATEVS, I'll stand out.

Am really hoping I can pull of a really really really long dress. Well, atleast I know I'm tall enough. :) If Eva could pull it off, so can I.


Feast your eyes on the gorgeous threads,



That's all for today loves, TTFN

<3

No comments: