Sunday, December 14, 2008

-
I love PostSecret.
-
For those of you who don't know what PostSecret is...
it was an art project. This guy somehow publicly told everyone to anonymously send him their deepest darkest secrets through postcards. The response was phenomenal, and the cards full of secrets kept up piling. Frank Warren, the brain behind all this published many books all filled with the secrets people sent him.
-
I bought one. :)
Remember the video Dirty Little Secret by The All American Rejects?
Yeah, well I think some secrets were featured in it.
Anyway, I was on the website earlier and found some nice ones.
-
Someone's feeling cheeky this Christmas ;]
-
-
-
Ehehe. I do that too =.=
-
-
-I know how he/she feels.
-
-
-
I'll keep you my dirty little secret
my dirty little secret
my dirty little secret
-
-

No comments: