Wednesday, December 10, 2008

TH
Hello all :)
Just got back from a jungle trip.
And I got bitten by leeches more than twice.
Shall not get into it.
It’s just disgusting.
-
I watched Atonement earlier :)
Have never watched it before, was meaning to watch it last year when it came out but I never got the chance too.
-
Th
is movie is good! I cried!
-
And remember what I said in a previous post about how masculine and emotionally detached I am??This shows how fucking good this movie was. I love it.
-
-
Keira looked so gorgeous in this movie. I personally feel she looks better with dark roots instead of light brown hair with blonde-ish highlights like when she was in pirates.
--
She looked gorgeous in the long satin green dress. Ugh, made me cringe with jealousy.
-
-
There's a scene in the movie where she goes swimming in the lake, (I would never swim in a lake. With all the frogs and moss and fishes? Yuck).
I found her swim suit so fascinating and it must've been the 'In' thing la back in the 40's. I like it :)

-
-
-
And I'm sure you know about the orgasmic love scene in the libraryyyy,
-
-
I'm going to look at libraries a little differently from now on.
-
I’m gonna buy the book.I shall read it on the plane to the Philippines in 2 weeks. That’ll keep me entertained and occupied instead of buying all the snacks they have on an AirAsia flight.
-
God, I hate AirAsia.

No comments: