Thursday, December 4, 2008

-
I watched Twilight :D

I’m not a fan of the book, never read a single page. But it felt like something was missing. I thought the movie was too mushy and sappy. Thumbs up from those who are suckers for romantic shit like this, but I’m not one of them. I like kick ass action stuff.
My favourite parts were when Super Massive Black Hole was blasting during the baseball game and when they were tearing that stupid vampire dude(seriously cannot remember his name) who wanted Bella’s blood. That was the only time I was actually paying attention. I watched it with the boys, and during that scene I was at the edge of my seat, all wide eyed. Mark was laughing at me.

I hate mushy stuff.

My friends say I’m a dude. I agree.

Sulekha says and I quote, “She is emotionally detached and cannot relate to anything like feelings”

Brandon says and I quote, “You should have been born a boy laaaa”

Jude calls me “the woMAN :p

Okay enough about my masculinity already. So overall, Twilight was okaaayyyyy. Thought’d it’d be better but seeing Robert Pattinson face on the huge silver screen didn’t disappoint. ;]


At the food court, I dared Sean to kiss the greasy, finger-smeared, oily window next to our table.
He did it.
-

-

Was having my usual nonsensical conversations with Jude when the rest of the boys were buying their lunch. I tell this boy everything, from gushing about boys to bitching about slutfaces. He’s my Paris Hilton to my Nicole Richie :D So anywho, we were talking about Twilight and sharing opinions…

Me: I guess it was okay la. Was expecting a bit more from it though.
Him: I thought it was an okay movie. Not really that good, but it wasn’t bad. It was damn predictable la. It’s like, they took it from a book.
Me: IT IS FROM A BOOK, SILLY! Twilight???
Him: Really arrrr? Ohhhh, is it the one with the apple on the cover?

I love him la. Silly silly boy. And Jude, I’m sorry! I knew you didn’t want me to put this up but I couldn’t resist.
Good luck trying to fend off the die hard Twilight fans who'll crucify you now. *coughShivani&Kimberlycough*

The boys took the bus back with me. Didn’t want to take the bus home myself so I was happy I had company. But the other passengers weren’t too pleased though. With all the noise they made and the things they were saying? OHH EMM GEE.
Girls, you don’t even wanna know what boys say when you’re not around. Seriously.
Was too tired to bother about all the bitch stares we were getting.

I’m so exhausted right now. I might just die on the bed later.
Taaa <3

No comments: