Saturday, July 4, 2009

Z
Michael Jackson can't be dead.
He just can't!
He's Michael Jackson!
Michael Jackson can't die! :(
Z
Call me a freak but I honestly think (&PRAY) that this hope mishap is a publicity stunt.
His concert was supposed to be this month and people all over the world were waiting for it.
And tiba -tiba dia mati.
There hasn't been a confirmed cause of death nor a public viewing of the body.
I bet the funeral will be a closed casket.
This seems fishy.
It just screams publicity stunt to me. (PLEASE PLEASE BE A PUBLICITY STUNT)
Z
Tapiiiiiiii,
his health isn't actually doing well either.
He looked so frail in all his recent pictures.
But stilllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.
Z
He was SO good looking when he was younger, omg.

The fro, the teeth, the twinkle in his eye. SO CUTTTE!


Michael Jackson;

if you really are dead, R.I.P. Even though you morphed into a subhuman, I still love you.

Z

No comments: