Friday, July 31, 2009

x
ohh, i'll miss this.
X
X
Pre-Literary Night {rehearsals, practices etc...}

I'll miss skipping lessons,
miserably failing to body roll with Shivani,
The Pink Panther theme being drummed into my brain,
sticky UHU glue smelling fingers from making our AWESOME red hats,
and not to mention my *cough*LOVE-TRIANGLE-WITH-A-CERTAIN-ARABIAN-TRANSLATER-& A-SMOOTH-TALKING-FRENCH-BOY-&MY CINAAA SUGAR DADDDYYY.
X
X

El Presidenta; rocking the one gloved arm.
X

JU ON, much :p

X

i wantttt canddyyyyy! *inside thing*

X

Classic kimberly. Btw, she's wearing MY confirmation dress. Never thought that dress would be worn again.

XMeet Norman, the self proclaimed pimp.

I LOVE HANNAN LA! She's so funnnnnnnyyyyyy! The things she says, I swear. Tsk tsk. She can make a sexual innuendo out of -anything-. "GAWSH" as she would say.

Andddd Shivani and I found her camera VERY useful ;]

Shivs calls this the BOOB PICTURE. I wonder why.....
XX
X

MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

D-Day


Notice the tiny little man in the middle (:

Somehow during practices someone came up with giving each other slut names. I was Foxy Roxy, Resh was Candy, Sue was Stardust, Ash was Tequila, Chelle was Precious and Shivs was Sir Butt Alot =.=


WHAT REALLY GOES ON BACKSTAGE;

I be rocking the French Beret, yo ;]

Serena's (:

Your chho chomellllll. The big ass colgate worthy teeth with that gap in the middle and the DIMPLES. ohmygoddddddddddd.
I'll miss this.
Thanks Kate, Hannan, Jess, Shiv's, Ash; because i ripped off their pictures (:

No comments: