Friday, July 31, 2009

X
X DIVA is a female version
of a hustlaaa..
X
X
X

Oh Harry Potter;
X
If there ever was a magical world,
a platform 9 3/4;
a Sorting Hat;
a Horcrux;
a Baslisk;
a Room of Requirement;
a Gringotts Bank
and a Diagon Alley,

I WOULD TOTALLY DO YOU!
So I watched Harry Potter with Hannan last week (: Was so excited about it, being the uber gila Harry Potter fanatic I was. Couldn't keep my mouth shut in the cinema, was quizzing myself on what I remembered the last time I read a Harry Potter book which was 4 years ago, mind you. Never got to read the last book cause it came out when I was in Form 3 and helllloooo? PMR. Got my 7A's, went to Form 4 and now I'm in Form 5 and i still haven't read it! :O What a disgrace.
x
Infront of Mann's Chinese Theatre; one of the happiest days of my life
x
The movie was so so only la. It was good, no doubt but felt like something was missing. Like the rest of the other movies it lacked OOMPH. Like what I jokingly said to Shivani, "Like sex minus the orgasm"
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

No comments: