Saturday, July 18, 2009

X
Mark Jacob gave up his Manchester United training pass for me! (:
X
That's like me giving up Katy Perry. :O
X
X
So anywhos, Lit Night was a blast! The crowd loved us! I'm so happy I pulled it off, was so nervous backstage. I was praying so hard, was so fucking shit scared my shoe was gonna slip off or my hat would fall of my head like it did for matinee or I dropped my baton thing or worse,
X
X
I fall off the stage.
X
X
Not bad ah, I could dance in my 4 inched stilettos ;] I'm so proud of myself.
X
It's 11.15 in the morning and I think I'm the only one among my friends who's awake. So there's no one online and there are NO pictures on Facebook. I took a million and one pictures yesteday but none of them are in my camera.
X
X
Will update as soon as I get the pictures, :D
TATA.

No comments: