Saturday, July 11, 2009



Girls & probably *some* boys,



I need a HUGE favour.



I'm looking for
(i) a plain white T-shirt - something fitted with sleeves and a round neck/v neck collar.
(ii) sexxiiiiii strappy red shoes - nothing too high please (:
(iii) black shorts

If you have any, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE lend them to me please :D
drop by my cbox and if you do or ring my cell aite.
i'll be nice to you for a whole week. :D :D :D
I need these for the English Literary & Debating Society's Literary Night. The theme this year is Mosaics. Its gonna be a night of drama, comedy and dance. Basically you get to see girls doin' their thang on stage la.


Come, come (: I'm performing! Thus, the plea for help for costumes.


I'm dancing you guys! :O And I never dance! So take advantage of this oppurtunity, cause this is probably the only time you get to see my dance.
SMK Assunta's English Literary & Debating Society presents,

Time? : 7.30pm - 10.30pm
Where? : Sister Enda Hall
Tickets?: RM15, let me know and I'll save tickets for you.
Dress code: Semi-formal. That means no flops, no jeans. Oh yes, and dress decently please.
I'll see you there (:

No comments: