Monday, October 27, 2008

-
Yessssss,

The first 2 weeks of exams are
finallyyyy

OVERRRR.

No more subjective papers and essays to write. Butttt, we still have one more week filled with objective papers. Ugh, finals are so draggy. I counted how many papers I’d be doing for finals and it totaled up to 25 papers. WOW.

I tried studying last week but I got sidetracked when I took a break from AddMaths. I swear, if I see inverse functions one more time Imma shoot someone. My 15 minute break ended up being a whole hour. God, I suck. I plonked on my bed and blasted my MP3 then started camwhoring. The pictures kinda suck cause I used my camera phone. Damn that 1.3 megapixel thing.
-
-

Tell your momma Imma ghetto superstar

There it is, the signature bunny toothed colgate worthy smile.
Had AddMath tuition later that night and my annoying tuition teacher was driving me up the wall. I can barely understand him with his heavy Chinese accent, and he barely understands me because I can’t speak a word of Chinese. My other classmates can, they’re all Chinese educated. I feel so left out sometime because they’re all friends and always chattering away in Mandarin.

The others really get on my nerves. I think my calculator buttons are gonna fall off because I’ve been furiously punching in the numbers everytime they start bickering away. There’s this one boy who tries so hard to be funny; there was once when he impersonated the Joker. NOBODY can ever pull of the Joker except Heath Ledger. He’s the one who can play a psychopath, with inch thick of make up and still… be sexxeehhhh.


Ooh, gotta run,
chemistry calls.

Bye :)

No comments: