Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ugh, people sometimes.


So I was at the table during recess last week, telling Ashqinn the latest deets on some event la. And I just finished a 2 hour long paper, so you can imagine how deprived I was of talking. As usual, I had my guilty pleasure of nasi lemak sitting infront of me. So, as I was talking to Ashqinn, this *coughcough* teacher comes up to me. Let's call her Ms/Mrs. Ugly slutty ho who wears super short tight skirts to school (and she isn't exactly skinny y'know) with trashy wooden clogs and dips her face in horrendous bright pink eyeshadow :) Looks like some of us are stuck in the 80's. Oh, and her hair looks like Medusa's, I swear.


Anyway, she interrupts me and makes this catty comment about how I should shut up and finish my nasi lemak.

Usually, I would just brush this kind of thing off. But this woman has been going at my nerves since the start of this year. Stupid piece of shit. I don't like you. Go get pants why don't you. No one wants to see your ugly wooden clogs. I have a temper. I need to work on it.

Yessss, 2 weeks of exams are done. The worst is over. Now, all I need to do is survive the last few days of objective papers. Hopefully I'll survive till then. Cause after finals, we're
-
all
gonna
go
wild.
-
It's the last year before SPM babyyy. I'm gonna have fun till I get so sick of partying cause next year, I won't see the light of day. It's SPM la, I want my 11 A1s and continue with my straight A streak since UPSR. And it's my future we're talking about here. If I don't do well for SPM, I'll be a tong sampah lady. if I'm lucky.
-
-
Anywhoooooos...
-
I have Sulekha's bday pictures. We went to Secret Recipe in state. We seem to be going there alot lately. I had Chicken Cordon Bleu :) Yummehh yummeh, while the rest had black pepper mushroom chicken - something. I just remember it was mmmmhhhmm good. The birthday girl had a tiny serving of sheperds pie. And being the blondie that she is, she mixed up my order by saying ' One order of CORBIN Bleu please' LOL. I never knew you were a high school musical fan darling ? :p

I have church in the morning, the usual 8.30 mass with the 'rents. Then it's brunch with Godma. Toodles. :)

No comments: