Saturday, October 18, 2008

I know I may be a few days late but I
just
wanted
to
say
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY
SULEKHA SIVAPATHAM!
I love love love you, my bestfriend/blondie/chinesegilaaagirl/gangstawannabe
<333
Have been really close to this crazy cuckoo pot since Form 1. We were in the same class in primary 6 but we hated each other then. Ironic huh? Well actually, I thought she was really weird/nerdy and she was afraid of me. LOL. Actually, things haven't really changed la :p

One of the many reasons I love Sulekha is because...

when you put the two of us together in a room and a camera, you get this




and this


and this
and this
and this
And it's so cute how she TRIES to be gangstaaa

And she is a terrific shopping buddy ;]

And she was always to be my sesat buddy during parties,

*coughcough* one in particular when this certain boy begged me to go for this one party even though I knew it'd be awkward. And you see what happens?


ooh, and she makes me feel TALL :D


&& she's my sexxehh co-founder for 'Chocolates and Apples'

&& she has the coolest slogan tees, even though they're usually inappropriate
and duhhh, we look so good togetherrr :p

'S' is a sexayyy alphatbet.

this was taken wayyy back in form 2. on the way back from ISKL.

nigahiga wannabes, inside thing.

Point is,

You've always been there for me whenever I needed you and I truly respect you for putting up with my shit for all these years. :D
These past 3 and a half years was an absolute rollercoaster. From all the crushes, to the late night phone calls, to the silly inside jokes, to the hysterical screaming for no apparent reason; i cannot imagine all of those without you.
Ily bitchhh.

No comments: