Saturday, October 25, 2008

Lookie what I got? :)



I got it at the MPH sale today for 20 bucks! Can you believe that? Where can you find a brand new hardcover foe 20 bucks?! If I bought it at the store, it would probably cost me 100 bucks. I have always been a fan of PostSecret but never got to buy them because I’d never spend that much money on a book. I finished reading the whole thing in less than 2 hours. I got so into it after and checked the website. I couldn’t help smiling when I saw this.


So cute righhhtttt? :)

Anywhooooooos… The place was friggin’ crowded la. Saw some familiar faces there, bumped into a Form 3 from my school and SFX people. It was friggin’ panas too. It was so stuffy and ugh, it was horrible. My body was seriously lacking oxygen and might have slipped into anaerobic respiration. I’m terrible in crowded places like these, I get hot and my chest feels like it’s gonna collapse and usually a few seconds later, I’ll black out. I hate that feeling. Was carrying a whole load books for 2 hours without resting so my arms got a work out :)

You know that 8TV host, Reena or however you spell it? She used to host the Quickie with Phat Phabes couple years back. I SAW HER :) I’ll usually approach local celebrities just for the heck of it. But she was on the other side of the road and was entangled with her cute Chinese boyfriend so I decided not to.

Anyways, gotta run.
I need to fill my head with 9 chapters worth of useless history.

No comments: