Monday, October 27, 2008

-
Hello cats and kittens :)
-
-
I got my hair chopped off yesterday! This messy lion’s mane just had to go. My old haircut was really starting to piss me off. I was starting to look like a bushwoman. I got it layered at A Cut Above and am really happy with the way it turned out. At least I look a bit presentable now :p Mum wasn’t too happy I spent so much money for a trim.

Had Japanese lunch at the Zen with the parents before my mum and I hit the gym. Surprisingly, I wasn’t in the eating mood yesterday. Usually I’ll stuff my face with unagi and miso soup but I ruined my appetite with the scones I gobbled down before leaving the house. Mum ordered her salmon bento, as usual. After all these years of Japanese lunches, I’ve never bothered to try raw salmon. And it tasted mmhhhmmm good :) I know what my order is the next time I go there.

Bumped into Mark “Blondie” Jacob on the way to Starbucks. Was craving for another iced caramel macchiato. Sulekha got me hooked on them ever since she let me try hers. The weird thing is, I hate caffeine. I think coffee is disgusting but I’ll make an exception for the iced caramel macchiato. It’s so yummy :)
Actually, I was hoping I wouldn’t bump into anyone I knew because of my wardrobe malfunction. I went to the gym before that and I was in a rush so I literally picked the first thing I saw; which was my sleeveless teal sundress and chucked it in my gym bag. And me being my absent minded self, I forgot my cardigan. I felt so overly exposed. My outfit wasn’t that showy, but I just felt really uncomfortable baring so much skin.

Anyway, lepaked with him for a bit in Starbucks. I just saw him the day before at church so I had another dose of blondeness from him.

“So today’s obviously a public holiday right?”
“Huh? Why would it be a public holiday??”


He forgot it was Deepavali yesterday. I swear, I’m more Indian than all of y’all laaaa.

Couldn’t stay long, I had to leave not long after. We said our goodbyes and I went to meet up with mum. She apparently went shopping. It’s quite a shocker because my mother’s not much of a shopper. [
Heyyy.. that rhymes.] She got these really cute heels from Nose. I’m definitely gonna steal ‘em :p

Season finale of Ugly Betty airs tonight, so you’ll know what I’d be up to at 9pm later.

xoxo

No comments: