Sunday, March 7, 2010

turning 18 with a bang!

Happy Birthday to me!

Hell yeah, I'm legal baby!

So if you guys ever wanna get into some mischief and I "happen" to be there, I'm going to jail.




Jokes aside, I wanna make a shout out to all my sexxy friends who texted, called, MSN-ed wrote on my wall.
Thanks you guys, I really appreciated it.


Especially my angels who I've known since high school and made it for dinner last night.
Sulekha Sivapatham
Ashqinn Domminic De Alex
Mark Nishant Jacob
Jude Antony De Cruz
Michael Kasheev Raj
Jonathan Ashevin Chandrasegar
Kimberly Sugenthiran
Mallini Kannan


I really really needed you guys.
I miss y'all bucket/truck/tank loads.
It felt good to finally crack some stupid inside jokes man.
You guys are sooo BOOMZ!
(for those who don't get it, google Ris Low)

XOXO.

No comments: