Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hello.
Saya sangat bosan.
Dan saya rasa amat romantik sekarang, sebab? saya pun tidak tahu.
Manakala, saya ingin blog tentang seorang lelaki comel yang ada pipit lesu.


Stop looking out your windows because pigs ARE NOT flying.
Nothing is wrong with me.
I did not hit my head or anything.
and NO I'm not dying, unfortunately for you,
But YES, I am blogging in Malay.
and YES I am being all mushy and shit.


Now that I think about it, there MUST be flying pigs.

Anywhooooo,

I felt the sudden urge to post up some of my Tumblr findings that reminded me of a certain boy with dimples when he laughs.


I won't tell you who he is but here's a clue...







And...




No wait.. I mean..




I think...




Because...

I may not be a big Chemistry nerd but...



I may not be a hopeless romantic; BUT




I have never felt so girly in my life.


No comments: