Friday, March 12, 2010

Hello world (:


I'll just cut to the chase.
I didn't get my 10A's :(
But I'm good.
I know its a rather pretentious and conceited thing to say but I didnt know what it would feel like.
'It' meaning NOT GETTING straight A's.
After getting my 5A's for UPSR and 7A's for PMR, I didn't know what disappointment would feel like.
Well, it felt confusing.
I cannot believe I got B's for BM and Moral.
I was so confident about those too.


When I think about it, this whole shit was a blessing in disguise.
Cause if I got away with -this-, I would've not been ballsshitscared for my life and I would have screwed up my A-levels and my parents RM30,000.
And those results would have been the MOST important.
And quite frankly, I can't go to London with my SPM results even if I wanted to.
Heck, they don't even know what the fuck it is.
I'm gonna ace my A levels and woohoo,
London here I come.

No comments: