Wednesday, March 17, 2010

So I'm sitting next Joanna during Thinking Skills and suddenly she's like "I saw you in the Star!"
My initial reaction was
WHATTHETOOT.
Then I hear her say the word 'fashion' and only then I understood.
2 months ago, some Star people came to my college and were doing a write up on shoes, particularly wedges.
By mere coincidence, I wore mine the exact day they came. Freaky.
I was sitting in the foyer with
Aida, my sexy smexxy Iranian party animal when suddenly two people who were from Rage come up to me and started asking me questions.
I could feel the stares of everyone else when the reporters started taking my picture.
I was looking out for the story in the papers since but hadn't seen it so it slipped my mind.
Anywhos, here's my write up (:


"Stephanie Boey, 18, shows off her curves with yet another black-strapped wedge. According to Stephanie, this pair of US Target wedges is both comfty and effortless. “I love wedges. It helps me cheat my height!” Stephanie puts on a pair of wedge everyday and even models it to her lab sessions! Wedges the new multi purpose shoe? "


Click here for the complete story and to check out my fellow wedge lovin' schoolmates.
The reporters must have mixed me up with some other girl cause the write up which coincides with mine ISN'T ME!
They switched the pictures and write ups with a girl named Fani, who I do know personally as well.
Heh, how funny.

Bye bye (;

No comments: