Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sue is in S’pore.
Ash
MAY be in Penang. (I say MAY because that’s what Kim told me)
B’s at Supercamp.
And Kimberly’s under house arrest.

So that leaves me, all alone. :(

Everyone asks me “Why aren’t you in Interact?”
Why? Because in Form3, Leo seemed like a better fit for me. And it was, I loved it.
But ALL your friends are in Interact! Just because my entire clique was joining didn’t matter to me. I wanted to make a stand, to NOT conform to society and join the crowd.
But in form4, it started getting old and I got less interested with the activities and slowly stopped caring. But I don’t regret my decision at all. I would have done it all over again.

I’m really proud of Tsen and her committee, honestly, PROPS yo.
They’re the reason why I wish I chose Interact sometimes.
$
$
$
Have been religiously reading up on Tongue in Chic,
check out these kicks.



I would wear these :D
$

$

These are cool.
$

This origami shoes made me think of that BM komsas character that runs arnd in paper clothes. What's his name again? :p
$
WOAH.
$

Anyway it's late. Gotta go. Night (:

No comments: