Friday, May 15, 2009

Hello,
:D


hehe.

Anyway,
remember ALL that chocolate I was talking about in the previous post?
Well, it's all G-O-N-E. Yup, I ate it all.
I'm such a pig la.
Now I have nothing to binge on. :(
Was eating chocolate bar after chocolate bar during the exams.
I've been so stressed and I can actually feel my brain screaming for air.
"NO MORE CHEMICAL EQUATIONS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
It's all over now :D
Woohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
But it'll only be a matter of time before trials start and and
*jeng jeng jeng*
SPM.

I WANNA GO OUT!
I need to shop.
I need new shoes.
I want a new bag.
I want jeans.
I want new things!

A certain someone is gonna pierce his ear next week and I made it a POINT that I MUST be there.
Who else will shove the camera in his face when he screams for mercy?
Kidding babe, it won't hurt a bit.
;]

No comments: