Sunday, May 24, 2009

exactly a year ago, was our Senior Confirmation Camp. Never thought in a MILLION years that I’d miss dragging my feet to class and pulling a long face throughout the sessions.

I hated classes and was a tad anti-social my whole Catholic life and never mixed around with anyone else. I honestly regret being a bitch because at the very last minute I actually got to know the people there. The people that I saw every week since we were in preschool, but never really bothered to say hi.

Camp only got interesting ON THE LAST DAY because throughout the whole camp, I was dealing with some *issues* and bawling my eyes out. Managed to suck it up and made the most out of it though. The most memorable moment were stuffing my face in flour, Nicole’s little head injury, confession sessions with darling Kimmy, not to mention the LAME attempt of some boys trying to scare us with their lousy horror stories and oh yes, the ride back home. Was chitchatting with Brandon and the whole time and the long ride home felt like mere minutes. I went home talking like an Indian boy, I’m serious. I called Ash went I got home and she was like “WHY ARE YOU TALKING LIKE THATTT?”

Anywhos, enough with the boring stuff. Indulge (:
$
A little boy-on-boy action. Aww, cheer up girls. You'll get your turn.
$
Jude using some posing pointers I gave him. Teehee.
$
Warren loves the camera.
$
Fucking priceless.
$
The money shot,
I love these bums.
$
Look at Debbie's cheeky smile and Mark's face. Cracks me up all the time.
$ Boootayyyyyyy
$
My HE/SHE.
$
My camera-shy group 6 boys.
$
The Stephanies; Stephanie Heng&Stephanie Boey
"We're like the Chinese version of TheVeronicas"
$
My bunk, my mess.
$
Crystal, during her David Cook phase.
$
Samantha Su; my camwhore partnaaa.
$
Fooling arnd with Brandon's glasses.
$Mark Morris;
Brandon: Weyh, you look like Akhmed teh Dead Terrorist!
$
Brandon; oh how masculine :P
I miss you guys la.
:'(

No comments: