Sunday, May 31, 2009

Happy Birthday to my favourite MAY babies (:

Shivani Maya Kharbanda; May the 28th
I’ve known you since we were teeny weeny boppers
And helllll, we’ve gone through
*a lot*
From our WITCH craze, to the Serena clan and the boy that almost tore us apart.
But I still love you no matter what; even with your weirdo ramblings and funny obsessions.

$

Primary school days.
$
The time I sneaked off from school and ended up at your house.
$
Booottyyyy.
$

$
$
$
Bianca Ann Gomez; May the 29th
My blonde un-ghetto crazy sistaaaaaaaaaaa
I’ll never forget all the crazy inside jokes we’ve shared
And the laughs and the crazy things we’ve done together
From rolling on the floor laughing uncontrollably in Amcorp to the little *farting* incident during a sleepover and getting lost somewhere near Chinatown.

$



$
High school wouldn’t be as fun without the two of you.
XOXO.

No comments: