Friday, January 30, 2009

& yes, the insanity does run in the family

-
Happy Chinese New Year everyone (:

So as tradition, I go to Batu Pahat to spend CNY in my grandfather’s house. Usually it’s just the ‘rents and I, and that’s just effing boring because I have nobody to talk to. Thankfully this year, my cousins traveled down south with us, Sharmini and Brandon.
I barely see my cousins because they live all the way in Shah Alam so it was nice to spend 2 whole days with them. How are we related? Our dads our brothers.

Sharmini and I were really close when we were younger, I used to sleepover most of the time. And I remember she and Ben{her brother, my cousin. He didn’t follow us to Batu Pahat though, he went to Malacca with his friends}
used to scare me with silly stories and I believed them. You two are gonna hell I tell you! Scarring a 4 year old girl for life. Losers.

One the first night, we watched the 40 year old virgin. I’ve watched it before, but it was still really funny. I love Steve Carell, he’s hilarious!

And of course, there were pictures.


Was blowing my bangs outta my face and the camera caught it :p

-

-

Cousinly love
-

I look like I'm gonna bash someone's face in here.














& yes, the insanity does run in the family.
And you know what else? THE BUNNY TEETH.

I don’t know if it’s mere coincidence but we ALL have big teeth. My 22 year old cousin, Benjamin; 20 year old, Sharmini and 14 year old Brandon.

I think it’s a Boey gene or something.
It’s nice to know I have family who have big colgate worthy teeth too (:

No comments: