Saturday, January 24, 2009

OH MY GOD!
Guess what happened when I was on my way home from school yesterday?
I bumped into Charmaine!

For those who don't know, Charmaine is one of my closest friends from church. We were stuck to each other like glue during classes every Sunday. We totally clicked when we met in '06 but in '07, she had to move to Abu Dhabi cause her parents had some work there. They're engineers and Abu Dhabi is booming right now so I'm not suprised they need engineers from around the world.

ANYWAY, I hadn't seen her in 2 YEARS until yesterday!
She was in the car next to mine and when I saw her stoning behind the car window, my jaw dropped and I was ohmygodding and waving like a mad woman.
And when she saw me, she was ohmygodding and waving like a mad woman.

You get the picture.

She flew back to KL last year but we never met up because by the time she was all settled in, I had to fly to Manila.

Oi woman, you and I must go out soon ah!
I MISS YOUUUUU!

<3<3<3

No comments: