Monday, January 5, 2009

my much loved monkey bums

First, name your ten top friends.
Second, rank them from number one to ten.
Third, write down a short description about them.

1. Sulekha Sivapatham – A whiz kid and a ghetto gangstaa wannabe.
2. Ashqinn Domminc De Alex - The panaaaas skinny ghetto perfectionist.
3. Kimberly Sugenthiran – The Japanese obsessed empress.

4. Bianca Ann Gomez - The loud, gilerrr bimbo who never fails to make us laugh.
5. Mark Nishant Jacob - The blondie pie and probably the only boy who checks himself out in the mirror more than I do.
6. Jude Antony De Cruz – The Paris Hilton to my Nicole Richie.

7. Michael Kasheev Raj – The boy with the prettiest eyes; Mr. Pretty Eyes.
8. Charmaine Deborah Majalap Gadua – My ethnic evil {older} twin.
9. Shivani Maya Kharbanda – The blogger who’s insanely in love with all things pink.
10. Sa’idah Sheikh Jaafar - My tiniest best friend who I absolutely adore kacau-ing.

1. How did you meet number 1?
Well, the first time I met her was in preschool. And that was 11 years ago. We both went to the same primary school and was even in the same class in primary 6 but we never had a decent conversation until freshman year in high school. All those years, I thought she was a snooty brainiac and she apparently was afraid of me. I’m so happy we were wound up in the same class :)

2. Why is number 7 your best friend?
Because he’s really nice and he’s so funny. And whenever I’m down, he knows what to say to cheer me up.

3. What is number 10 like?
SHORT! Haha. She’s really funny and loud, considering her size. I miss her :(

4. What is your favorite memory of number 3?
Driving her crazy everytime I gush about McSexxayyyy ;]

5. Who does number 9 like?
I lost track :p

6. Love them all?
Like, helllll to the yeahhhhh.

7. Trust them all?
Most.

8. How old is number 4?
She’s 16 even though sometimes she acts like she’s 6.

9. Ever been in the same bed? If so, who?
Sleepover; Sulekha, Ashqinn, Kimberly, Bianca.

10. Does number 8 know you guys are best friends?
Yes, she does. And I missss herrrrrr :(

11. Name one of number 5's hobbies.
It's either pool, futsal or punching walls.

12. What is number 6 good at?
Pissing me off, talking crap, eating, banging people, pool.

13. Do you have a crush on anyone above?
Crush? Heh, no.

14. Make nicknames for all of them.
Sulekha; Suluuu wuluuuu.
Ashqinn; Queeny-quinn-quinn.
Kimberly;
Kimbaldyyyy.
Bianca; Bablinka.
Jude; Juuudsyyy puuudsyyy.
Mark; Mark Cik.
Michael; Mr. Pretty Eyes.
Charmaine; My {older} evil other half.
Shivani; Ayam.
Sa’idah; Tiny :D

15. Do you love number 1?
Yes.

16. Who is number 2 dating?
Nobody. She's recently single, as of yesterday.

17. Ever gone on a date with anyone?
Yeah.

18. Know all of number 2's secrets?
Everyone has their secrets.

19. When was the last time you saw number 8?
2 fucking years ago. She migrated overseas and then moved back to Sabah. She came back in early December last year but I never got to meet up with her since I spent half of December away. Will arrange a lunch date ASAP.

20. Tag people.
Whoever la.
-

No comments: