Tuesday, January 13, 2009

-
Hello everyone (:

Just got back from sports house practice.
I used to hate these but it suddenly hit me that this is the last year of running around the padang with my loose green Francis house shirt so i decided to make the most out of it :D
I almost fainted today.
I always feel faint after I run.
It's not a health condition, it's not fatal.
That's just how I am.

This has been happening ever since primary school. Fainted countless times during assembly.
And once I blacked out in the house and woke up on the floor with broken vase pieces around me.

I fell on it.

I wanted to blog about my pre-Christmas dinner at Godma's last year, but I never got to. Was away the last half of December and I just got back a couple days before school so I never had the time to sit down and look at the computer.
I love going over to Godma's. She's so funny and I lovvvvveeeee herrrrr.
The food was gooooood...

Her yummehh yummeh chocolate pudding. It's like effin' heaven. Fuck the diet la.

and I loved the way she set the table. Had so much fun taking shots of the table display.

-

-

-

-

-

I was very tired during dinner. My eyelids felt so heavy. Was up all night watching horror movies with the chicas when we all slept over at Ashqinn's place the day before. We watched 4 horror movies in a row in the middle of the night. But by the last movie, I was so sleepy. I didn't care if the ghost from the Ring 2 was right infront of my face at that point. The Ring 2 was so predictable anyway. Loved the first movie tho.

So anywhos, I wasn't creeped out even if I did watch 5 and 1/2 thrillers less than 12 hours ago. (We watched another movie and half of another after we woke up). I only started getting goosebumps when my Dad, Godma and Auntie Elaine were sharing about their personal experiences. Cause the three of them are required to travel alot, comes with the job la. My dad is flying in from Vietnam as we speak. So their stories really shook me up. I got so paranoid. There was a bedroom diagonally infront of me and the door was open, the light was off and I felt someone in there was watching me.

ANYWHOO,

we munched on cherries after dinner, pretty pretty red cherries.

-

I like cherries (:

I tried to tie the end of the cherry into a knot with just my tongue. It took me 10 cherries to realize that I couldn't do it.

Ashqinn passed me my belated birthday present when I came over. Sneaky girl, she put the box in my bag without telling me. I love it (:

You're probably wondring WHY it's a number 7 right? Well, my birthday is on the 7th and coincidentally I have 7 angels, my closest friends who have my back.

Speaking of pretty presents;

For Christmas,

I got another GORGEOUS necklace from Ashqinn; That girl knows my taste la.

And yummy smelling tealight candles from Sulu.

A funky necklace from Bianca.

A cute voodoo doll keychain from Kim.

An Abercrombie & Fitch babytee from my Tita Annie.

A Carolina Herrera perfume box set from my cousin, Vincent; 212 Sexy smells effin' good.

and a Swarovski crystal necklace from Godma; it's so PRETTTTYYYY.

Darn, I forgot to thank her when I met up with her last week for Mum's birthday. We had Japanese lunch in Jaya33. I love Unagi (: We had a shopping spree in Midvalley later on. She bought me a copy of The Devil Wears Prada (I know, I still have not read it yet!), raspberry lip butter and some African sand body scrub from The Body Shop. Exfoliate darling, exfoliate. I know, she spoils me. But hey, I'm not complaining. :p

Taa, <3

No comments: