Monday, December 21, 2009

So the night we've been waiting for had finally arrived; high school prom.
It was an unforgettable night, filled with
extreme insufficient funds;
(almost) wardrobe malfunctions;
walking around in 4.5 inched stilettoes,


having the time of our lives.
-
As you can see, I'm the least dressed up.
Refused to wear any of those normal sparkly bejewelled long gowns.
So not my thing.
So I just opted for a simple LBD, and paired it with super hot red lipstick.

Even Ian's shoes were more dressed up than I was.
They had tiny ties.
-
-
Mallini looks so pretty here. You were working the peacock color, girrrl ;]
- This girl has stuck by me through thick and thin.
I love you blondeh.
-
-
-

Nabilaaaaa; have known her ever since we were wearing tiny dark blue primary uniforms. She shifted to boarding school in Form 1. Haven't seen her since until prom. She's still so tinyyyyy.

-

"I like you alot lot, think your really hot, hot."
-
-
Ashqinn; We doodle Mexican men during Chemistry lessons and run around school during Sejarah. My last years of high school would be a drag without her.
-
-
Lauren; my fellow flipfler founder *inside thing*
-
-

Kimberly; the Japanese-fied fanatic.
-
-Michael; the angel of the bunch
-
--
-
In the middle of it, Mark and I got restless and started making faces for the camera.
-
-
-
The notorius three;
What would I do without you guys?

No comments: