Saturday, August 8, 2009

-
-

Reasons why I love my beautiful yet WEIRD friends,


Jude : Wanna hear my pick up line? (:
Do you have any raisins? Well, then how about a date?
-
-

Stephanie: Your such a liar Hannan.
Hannan: Takkkk. I jinak.
-
-

Stephanie: *me speaking in a Cina accent*
Mark: That's is just so weird coming from you I swear.
Stephanie: Eh what laaaaaa. I'm so Chinese okay.
Mark: Yeahhh, and I have facial hair.
For those of you who don't know, Mark has no facial hair AT ALL. And everyone makes fun of him for it. Very strange for an Indian boy, must be the campur-ed blood la. Indian+Portugese+Dutch+godknowswhatelse. Heh, he's almost as messed up as I am :D
-
-

Speaking of beautiful yet weird people, I met with with Charmaine today :D
Headed to Bangsar for our very overdue shopping date. Was literally flat broke.It was so painful to look at all the beautiful clothes which I couldn't afford.
-
We had lunch at Marmalade's. Have passed that place about a hundred times but never went in. Always thought it'd be hella pricey. It wasn't as bad as I thought and the food was worth it too.


Charmaine bought me an Orea cupcake. It was sooooo good.
-


LOL, SO CUTE HER DIMPLE!
-
-
Put the both of us in the same room and expect sheer havoc.

-

Babe, we still have each other's flip flops XD; decided to swap flip flops after lunch. Was getting bored with my white ones from Vans I bought from the US. She didn't seem to mind to exchange them with her black Roxy ones. I still have them, we forgot to swap them back. Only with you la babe, I'll do silly things like these.

I heart youuuuu.




No comments: