Sunday, August 2, 2009

$
%
Ohmygosh, what a weekend.
$
I had to go to school for a Bible Knowledge quiz which I wasn’t even participating in. At first I was totally dreading it. Didn’t see the point of dragging myself to school as early as 6.30 in the morning to help out in a quiz which I wasn’t involved in.
Plus, I only found out a day earlier.
Plus, was supposed to meet up with Charmaine bebeh kat Bangsar.
And to top it all off, was on the phone with Dimple Boy till 1 that morning.
Went to school looking like a complete zombie. But when I got there, my mood did a complete 180. I bumped into so many random people that I knew from way back when.
x
Like Joshua, who happened to be in the committee. Parents are really close friends, have known him since we were in diapers.
Like Felicia, my former classmate 2 years ago. She shifted school last year. Lost touch since.
And the sweetest surprise, the SFX people :D God, I didn’t know how much I would miss these people until confirmation was over. Managed to catch up with Samantha and Nicole Jo, one of the few people I opened up to during classes. I miss youuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Kudos to Ash&Sue who made it through the first round. My girls are so awesome <3

Mum picked me up at 12.30, planned to hit the gym and pump some iron but the mother said there was a rally in the city, so major lockdown. Shit. So I bummed at home instead.
Didn’t manage to catch up on much sleep though, had to get ready for the Sayangs’ confirmation later. The church was packed, so the boys, Kim and I had to sit upstairs.
I swear, going to mass with the boys is like babysitting a bunch of kids.
Sean, was sleeping.
Michael was playing virtual tennis on his phone.
Mark was trying to take the phone so HE could play it.
I cannot believe these boys are altar servers.


Athena darlinggggg.
X
Can't see the Sayangs' :( so short!
x
x
I felt so nostalgic as I watched the confirmands take their final group picture. So déjà vu’. I miss it :(
x
x
x
I saw the birthday girl!
x
Couldn’t spend time with Ash&Sue cause there was no effing fellowship. WTF. So unfun. I remember we were wreaking havoc in mine last year. So much noise came from us la.
x
Couldn’t help but feel a little sad. Here I was, watching my past. So similar yet so different. Images of the same event a year ago, the people in my life then, all the laughs and memories seem so distant and faded.
x
Strange, how so many things can change in a year.
x
x
x
Tanisha, Kim, Mark & I took a cab to Mark’s house. Lepakked there forawhile while waiting for Michael,Sean,Dennis and Daniel. Poor things la. We left them walking on the road while when we hopped in the cab on the way to Paandi’s. Mark’s dog, Max is SO CUTE! OHMYGODDDDDD. He’s so adorable. I think he likes me, yay (:
x
x
x
and in the morninggggg, I had
Mallini’s picnic in the park (;
The food was divine! Stuffed myself with orgasmic cinnamon buns, English scones&&& chocolate chip cookiesssssssss! Those were the sex la. I ate ATLEAST 20 of those. Mallini is trying to fatten me up. Stupiiiiid.
x
x
Mallini's cake which SHE decorated herself. :P
x
x
My buns are HAWTT. XD
x
x
Cookieeeeeess.
x
x
x
x
This is Sulekha. She just came from Sunday School wearing this. A short top with a baremidriff and skimpy lace over it. Note, she was confirmed less than 24 hours ago. (Omg, she's gonna kill me isn't she)
Mark Jacob is scheduled to call in about 2 seconds, so....
bye (:

No comments: