Thursday, August 13, 2009

-
-
I’m going for MTV’s WORLD STAGE, yo :D
--
My daddy got free tickets so duh, I’m grabbing them.
Mother was at the computer when she asked me if I wanted to go for MTV Asia Awards. Didn’t bother to correct her and I said, “YEAHHHH! Why?” “Cause Daddy got 2 free tickets” “*SCREAM*"

I w
anted to go so badly, I mean come on la! All American Rejects, hello? Mum must’ve thought I’m a loony cause I was jumping up and down like a mad man.

The main reason why I’m so effing excited is because I’ve
NEVER
been
to
a
concert.

Yes, I know. How sad.
Well, my concert virginity is gonna be popped very soon (:

You’re probably wondering who the other ticket will go to. Well, I’m bringing my sexxiii ghetto biology lovin’ Ashqinn. We were planning to simply buy an XPAX sim card just to get the tickets. However, insufficient funds put a downturn on that. Thank God we didn’t do that la babe, gone 50 bucks for a silly sim card.

Damn it, what to wear? :S

-

No comments: