Sunday, November 9, 2008

of witches' curses and vintage dresses

-
Merdeka
Merdeka
Merdeka.

-
Finals are over bebeh ;] After a grueling month of painstakingly answering tests, it’s all over.

So yesterday, we FINALLY made it to Bangsar. After all the planning and arranging schedules. The five of us were supposed to head over there last Wednesday, to celebrate the end of finals but due to some technical problems on my side, I couldn’t make it and my darling friends didn’t wanna go without me.

Had a really crappy lunch. Just bought noodles from 7-11 that cost me 2 bucks. Couldn’t afford to splurge on food. So I’ve been cutting back on my food expenses. Damn it la, I need a job. Does anyone know a place where they hire 16 year olds for good pay?

On the way to Blook, we spotted a waxing parlor. We found the door entrance pretty amusing...

And the flyers too...

I find it hilarious that they put an orang utan there just to prove their point. And if you look closer, those bikinis are air brushed on. Yes boys, clickk clickk clickk awayy.

So there we were 3 girls giggling and posing infront of the parlor until somebody brushes past us and walks in. I don't know who was more embarrassed, us or the lady. So we turned around and we see this,

They just HAD to.

After that, we was hardcore speed shopping,

We couldn't resist the obscene hot pink shirts.

Zebras :) *inside joke*


By the end of the whole day, our legs were aching like HELL. Dah la I went to the gym for an hour before meeting up with them. We were walking around non-stop for 6 hours up and down the stairs, and Bangsar isn’t exactly tanah pamah you know. Imagine how many calories we burned!

The girls had fun. They bought more things than me. Suprisngly, I was the last one to actually buy something. I got a really cute vintage dress from Tea & Sympathy. Gosh, I love that store. Have been dying to take them there cause I know they’ll love it. The store is really vintage oriented and those who know me well know that I have an obsession with pretty vintage things.

anyways, gotta run. toodles :)

No comments: