Friday, November 14, 2008

B-E-A-U-tiful people

-
So how many of you are tuning in to the latest guilty pleasure?
-
I know I am ;)

-
Is it a lame remake of the original from 1990’s or is it even better? Only time will tell. I think Dustin is gorgeous. Who can resist those curly locks and that adorable half smile?
-

-
-
You know who else is tre adorable?
Penn Badgely :D


I don’t know why I’m not attracted to Chace Crawford. I mean duh, he is gorgeous but I seem to have a soft spot for Mr. Dan Humphrey. I don’t know if some of you know this but he was the other Tucker in John Tucker Must Die. He was John Tucker’s shy, younger brother who got the girl in the end. Happily ever after :)
-


-
I'm pretty disappointed with the script, I don't like the changes the writers made and how the story is going. I know, I know, it's only based on the book but I'm a hard core gossip girl fan yo ;]
-

-
-
And I know you’ve heard,
Barack Obama is the new President of the United States.
I’m really happy for him and I believe he can make a difference.

-

-
Didya know that he’s half white. His mother’s Caucasian. It’s scientifically proven that all mixed kids are more intelligent, creative, more likely to succeed and not to mention hotter ;]
-
However, I don’t think that applies to me.
Chinese+ Filipino with Spanish ancestry = Total mess.

-
And omgawsh, have been completely obsessing over Katy Perry lately.
-
I LOVE HER.
-

She’s gorgeous,
She’s brutally honest,
She loves vintage things,
She’s funny and quirky,

-
Oh,
I’m in love.

She just remind me of myself sometimes especially about the fact where she claims she’s one of the boys. I consider myself very boyish. I may not look it but trust me I am.

gotta go,
I’m wanted on the dance floor ;]

No comments: