Wednesday, November 12, 2008

of touch screen directories and baskin robbins

-
HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN SA’IDAH!
-
-
I’ve known her ever since primary school and we were best friends till secondary school kicked in. She went to Sri Aman and I stayed in Assunta. I miss youuuu.

I watched Eagle Eye yesterday! It was pretty good, was expecting more of it though but whatever, spent the whole hour ogling Shia Labeouf.
-
-
Never noticed how hot he was.
-
-
Oh, remember the Even Steven days?
-

-

As usual, the boys wanted to play pool so we went up to Brewball. Sulekha kicks ass at pool. I tried to play but I suck :(

-

Candiiiid.

My powerpuff girls; Jude and Mark. Michael, missing in action.
I love this bunch, they're there whenever I need 'em and never fail to make me laugh whenever I need it.

We went over to Gardens because we had nothing else to do, and you know those touch screen directories? Yeah, those monkeys were entertaining themselves.

Sulekha&Ashqinn: Let’s go have donuts at Big Apple *clickclickclick*
Jude: OOOHHH. Lingerie! *clickclickclick*

They spoiled it.

Mark: See la what y’all did. That’s whyyy.. Let a man handle this.
Sulekha: I know. That’s why Stephanie has to do it.

I need to be more ladylike.

Nuff said.

It's dinner time and the food smells good,

bye <33

No comments: