Wednesday, September 3, 2008

thats what girls do :)

Ash, Sulu and I went to Pyramid after going to sucky Sunway Lagoon. Was totally not in the mood for it and was throwing a bitchfit when I found out that we were still going even if Jonathan and gang weren't. I don't like Sunway Lagoon. It's so ickyyy.. But decided to just pay for Scream Park because it was new and it looked interesting. Anyway, it was a total waste of money. The best horror house I've been to was the one in Universal Studios in Cali.

Ever wondered why girls crowd in one tiny cubicle when they shopping sometimes? Well, it's simple. We camwhore! And I know you boys are thinking why in hell we do this, because you see IT'S FUN :D

Nanananana batman! Errr, I mean batgirl!

Speaking of batman, I FINALLY watched it! After a whole month of waiting and wanting to see it. I simply COULDN'T miss Heath Ledger as the Joker. It would be o SINFUL! Was supposed to watch it a long long time ago with Mark Jacob, the bitchiest/blondest boy in Bukit Bintang but I was in Batu Pahat that week. And the next week I had my jubilee dinner in JW Marriott and the week after he had futsal or something.

That shirt is so cute, wanted to get it but was running outta cash.


Shit. I have Bio tmrw with Pn. Rose and I haven't redrawn the detailed diagram of the human digestive system and the cross of section of a leaf.


Toodles. :)

No comments: