Saturday, September 6, 2008

welcome to fabulous las vegas

Currently addicted to Joe McGinniss Jr's The Delivery Man. It's so fucking good, I tell you. Go get a copy now.
It's about these messed up kids who grew up in Vegas and trying to make a living to get the hell out of that place. Ironic huh? It's very edgy and past paced. Filled with obscenities cause well it's Vegas kan? ;] (Ka Kit don't get any ideas) What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

Felt completely nostalgic when I was reading it. Remembered how beautiful the place was at night. The dark night, bright lights, fast cars on the Strip. omg! Went there last year with 'rents. Will never forget the place. Was so excited when we got there cause I'm a DIEHARD fan of CSI. Recognized all the big hotels from the window of the backseat. Must have looked like a jakun with my face pressed on the glass with a camera in my hand. It felt so surreal.



Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas ;]

My mummy's high school friend Aida, Mum and I. Notice the symbols on the grass? So cute :)



Ohmygod, you have no idea what we had to go through to get this picture okayyy. Tita Aida(btw people Tita is Auntie in Tagalog) had to park her car on an island because there was no place to park around there. I think it was the end of the Strip so it was a straight road the whole way through. And HALF of the car was on the island while THE OTHER HALF was on the road. She was so flustered, she tertekan a button and the wiper went off. HAHAHA! Hilarious.

Was freezing my ass of when I got out. The wind was so strong and it felt like icy blades on my cheeks.


The huge MnM ad :)


Hollywood hotel

So prettyyy righttttt? :D

I definitely wanna go back there, when I'm actually legal to party la :p
Las Vegas; heaven on earth but full of sin

No comments: