Monday, September 8, 2008

my daddy's birthdayy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY! :D



My daddy turned 54 today :) The family, Auntie Elaine, Auntie Jackie and her boys and Godma went to state for lunch. The grown ups have been friends for as long as I can remember. Everytime I see them, they'll go all "You're all grown up!" then they'll slightlty depressed because they realize that as I get older, they do too. Once, Auntie Elaine was like "Oh my god, you're a young lady already and I've been friends with your parents before you were born. Damn, I'm old." I got to see Godma, my uber gorgeous godmother who i lovelovelove so much. Hadn't seen her since I got confirmed. I miss her :(

We ate at a place called Mama Mia in state. Never been there before but I've seen the place everytime the car passes by. Food was good. Not bad. They served Chinese food in an Italian restaurant. I find that... odd.

Went to the loo and fell in love with mirrors. You know me kan? :p


I love my yellow polo and my faded denim skirt.

La familia; mum, dad and I.

Mum and I bought an oreo cheesecake from Secret Recipe. There goes my diet la.

Make a wish.

Was so happy that I could skip tuition today. Was supposed to have Biology, Chemistry and Physics for 3 hours straight. Holy macaroni. Parents were cool with me skipping class, suprisingly. They never let me do that. They're rlly strict with things like that. Oh well, it's not everyday your dad turns 54 right? Poor Judsyyy Pudsyyy was all alone during class. Jo, sorry ahhh. LOL.

gtg,

TTFN.

No comments: