Saturday, April 10, 2010

Everytime I watch a good movie, I get obsessed with it.

So last night, I watched V for Vendetta.


I had been wanting to watch it for ages, since it came out a couple years ago. But my mother didn't think it was suitable for me to watch cause she got put off by the title. I was 14 then.

I just realised I'm 18 and I can watch whatever movies I want without faking my way through.
Yay.


V for Vendetta is about the near future, what it would be like if a pandemic broke out.


(COUGHCOUGHbirdflu)


The United States no longer exists.


And martial law is back in power. (Ugh, how 70's)


But of course, there's always a rebel just wanting and waiting to cause trouble. Rebels are sexy. Especially this one. He wears a mask and has incredible vocabulary. An intelligent bad boy, hmm. Sounds familiar. ;]
He's a modern version of Guy Fawkes, with the swords and the cape. Don't know who Guy Fawkes is? Shame on you. Go read up on some history.


This is the movie Natalie Portman shaves her head for. She still looks good without hair. Ugh, so jealous.

No comments: