Monday, October 19, 2009

-
Happy Halloween!
-
Sucks we don't celebrate it here.
Could really use the candy now :(
Last year my friends and I were planning a Halloween party so we could all dress up.
Yeah, that never worked out.
I was gonna dress up as a dude :p
-
Apparently Katy Perry and I think alike.


-
My next choice was Cleopatra cause she is the first sex symbol in world history.
Anne Hathaway looks so pretty here.

-
The Tyra Banks costume,
so mean laaaaaaaaa.
-
-
Kim Kardashian as Wonder Woman,
though she looks more like a man here.


-
-
It's Cousin It from the Addam's Family!

-
-
The King and Queen of Halloween is Heidi Klum and Seal, hands down.
They come up with the wackiest, most original costumes.
My favourite was Eve and the apple+serpent
And yes, that is Seal in a blonde wig.



Don't know when this is dated but Heidi dressed up as a Hindu god.
The same god they featured in Slumdog Millionaire.
Not sure the name of the Hindu god though.


I wonder which pair of hands are really hers.

So tell me, what would YOUR costume be?

No comments: