Saturday, October 17, 2009

15th October,


Happy SEXXIIII Seventeenth Sulekha Camille Sivapatham (:


I love you best friend,
you've been there for me since the start till now.
From our little La Salle boy phase in Form 1 to
our horrendous perfume making project in Form 2 to
our 4q inside joke in Form 3
and not forgetting our escapade to you knowwhere with youknowwho during you knowwhen.
It's been 4 years and here's to another 40 more. <3


When we were 13,


4 years later,

We had lunch at Picadilly's after school. God I love that place. The food is good and cheap too (: And the menu is BIG and LONG remember? *inside joke* I remember the whole lot started laughing at me when I said that. Didn't realize how sick it sounded after UNTIL I said it out loud.

After lunch, I had to rush home and get read for Sean's secret surprise party in Jaya One. I'm so busy, everybody wants me. 2 birthday plans in 1 day.

Tasha, Tanisha, Kim and I were waiting at the restaurant alone while the boys went to get the birthday boy. The funny thing was, Sean ended up going to the restaurant BEFORE the boys found him. The girls and I panicked cause he wasn't supposed to know any of us were there. Tasha and Kim ducked under the table and I hid my head with the menu, Tanisha -thank god- covered the cake and ran out to save the situation and not blow the cover.

And the surprise wasn't ruined! (:

Don't you just LOVE the SEXY cake? :P

Since your birthday is only tomorrow, I'm gonna wish you in advance just in case I don't get to blog tmrw.

HAPPY SEXIIII SEVENTEENTH SEAN BYRON GOMES (:

Sorry, the only SOLO picture I have of you is this (:

The time we all went to watch Twilight and I dared you kiss the greasy, dirty, yucky glass and YOU DID. Good times, good times.

I love you both, my favourite October babies <3

No comments: