Sunday, September 13, 2009

I know you boys are gonna love me for this,

Looky what I found on the internet (: It's a new movie called Jennifer's Body and *Megan Fox* is in it. She plays this sex-on-legs boy eating demon. Oh, just watch the video. Shut up and savour and thank me later.




I LOVE the part where she burns her tongue with the lighter. It's so bloody sexxxyyyyy.
I'm so watching this movie mayn. The trailer says its coming out on the 18th this month. Thats 9 days away :D But I highly doubt it would be cause you know how Malaysia is kan? It'll probably only be in cinemas NEXT YEAR.
-
Orrrrr, they'll just ban it cause they'll say that Megan Fox will turn all them fuckers on and make them rape people on the road. One of those la.
-
I didn't know she was only 5"4? All this while I thought she was 5"8 ATLEAST. If you don't believe me, watch this. She mumbles about being 5"4 in there somewhere. It's pretty long video, so it would probably be like finding a needle in a haystack but I'm sure you won't mind :D
-


OOOH (: Check out her make up too. She looks a sexy version of Morticia Adams. Some assholes were commenting on the video, calling her names because she was licking her teeth so many times here. She was wearing RED MATTE lipstick laaaa, it sticks on your teeth. I guess she was just making sure she didn't have any red stains on her teeth during her interview, cause that would be just awful. Losers said she was doing that to seduce the interviewer.
-
Like she says here,
"I say fuck 'em cause they don't know shit"


Besides being drop dead gorgeous, I love her cause she's a brunette and CURVY and average heighted.
-
Its a nice change from the stick thin, strawberry blonde amazonians hovering at 5"11.
Oh, what a breath of fresh air.
-

No comments: