Tuesday, September 15, 2009

drama, drama, drama

It's been helluva week lately.

So has anyone been tuning in to the US Open? (:

Serena Williams decides to be an utter *diva* and be a bitch to the lines(wo)man. She said, "I'm gonna take this ball and shove this down your fucking throat, and KILL you". Man, I would've been shit scared. I mean, have you seen her?? She's more buff than a man! She was fined 10,000 bucks for that. PLUS, she got penalty and coincidentally was the match point. So, she lost. Sucker.


And I would've never guessed Del Potro would beat Federer, omg. :O
But I'm happy for him (:
My father however, not so much.



Watching tennis is so bittersweet for me. I used to play tennis wayyy back in Form 2 with Shalina. But then Form 3 came along and it was PMR PMR PMR all the way, so I stopped playing. So now here I am, 2 years later. Got my 7As I gave up tennis for, went through Form4 and I'm literally less than 10 weeks from SPM and I have not played tennis since.
Unless you count the time where almost beheaded Kimberly the tennis balls couple months ago.Yeah, I got rusty. :(
-
-
I almost choked on my maggi goreng when my mother told me Patrick Swayze passed away today.
He was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer(i think).
He lost so much of weight looked hella freaky.
Didn't recognise him when I saw him on E!I thought he was recovering well, you know with his major role in The Beast?
I thought since he was acting again he was alright.
The Dirty Dancing days
Post-cancer, For you hopeless romantics*coughSULEKHAcough*, you MUST watch Ghost. I personally hate mushy shit but I like this shit. Plus it's always funny when Whoopi Goldberg's in it.
-
Now, I'm not a big fan of Taylor Swift and I LOVE Kanye West's music,what he did during the MTV Video Awards was SO faux paus.He got up the stage, snatched the mike from her and announced that embarrassed her big time.
BOOOOO!

Seriously, WHAT is his problem? Dah la the whole world thinks he's a major asshole. He's not exactly helping himself. I felt bad for Taylor, kesian la.

It was really sweet of Beyonce' to give Taylor her moment when she won an award. (:
-
-
Dude, lay off the booze man. Seriouslyyy.
-

No comments: