Wednesday, June 10, 2009

x
x
Charmaine bebeh and I were supposed to be bonding while we sipped our coffee in Starbucks after a looooong shopping date in Bangsar.
But noooooo, I had to go for surgery on my bloody leg la.
So doctor said to avoid activity with the legs.
No way in hell was I gonna let this pop my bubble. Hadn’t seen her in so long.
So I ajakked her over to my place to watch horror movies and lepak.
x
We watched One Missed Call. I know it’s a really old movie and you people must be thinking I live under a rock or something but I just never got to watch it. I remember watching the trailer before it came out and I was so psyched to watch it. But I never did.
But seriously all that hype for nothing. The movie was such a disappointment, really dense script.
x
After that ass of a movie, we took advantage of my camera. Put the two of us together and you’ll never see the end of the flashes from our cameras.
We’re not camwhores, we just like seeing ourselves in pictures :p
x
x
x
x
And we like doing stupid things.
x

x
x
Knuckle sandwich

x
x
Oh, girls just wanna have fun :D :D :D



x
x

x
x
GIIIIGIIIIIII

x
x

x
x
Since I am absolutely brain dead when it comes to make up, Cha gave me a tutorial. I have eyeliners and shadows and brushes and powderwhateveritscalled but I don’t use them, because I don’t know how to. How girly.
Cha found my Revlon Bedroom Eyes eyeliner and decided to paint on our faces.

x

If I tried using the eyeliner myself, I would've looked like a nutter,
x
x



x
x
Check out the ring I got at a bazaar. So cute (:


x
x
Sudah mabuk kahhhh?

x
x
Would you like to touch my moustache????

x
x

I love you Cha bebeh.
We shall shop some other time
when there isn't a gaping wound in my leg.
Till then,
XXX.

No comments: