Saturday, June 6, 2009

Tequila anyone? (:

have been waiting for my friends to upload the pictures from Shiv's bday party.

We had Mexican at Las Carretas.
Managed to puas the stomach of my alter ego Mexican gangster = Pico Cholo Enchilada Muchacho Nacho Burrrrrrrit0 *inside thing*

We were a day away fr0m 0ur midterm break s0 it was the perfect time t0 let l00se.
I'll never forget running in&out of the restaurant more than 5 times in less than 2 hours to go to the bathroom.
&& Stupid Shivani turning off the lights on us while we were still inside
&& Poor tiny Carrie almost being squashed to death when we all pushed each other and clawed our way out.

When we got out, Carrie was limping and screaming "I THINK I BROKE MY LEG"
and I panicked because..... I thought she was talking about her killer red heels.
I was like "NOT THE SHOES! Oh wait, your leg ah? Who cares la"
JOKING, BABE. JOKING. Please don't hurt me.

Made a new friend, Shaun Krishna. The boy drove our REAL birthday girl, Bianca to Las Carretas and he was worthy of being her 'plus one'. Those two were getting nudges, winks and awkward questions the whole night. Sorry guys, no story here. They're just friends. Move on, move on.

I'll stop blabbing and leave with with the awesome colorful pictures.


The birthday girl in her PINK sombrero and the yummmmyyyy cake Tsen made.
X
X

Sulekha is only friends with me because I know all her secrets :P
X
X

Candiiiiid. I do not remember this at all and who took this for that matter.
X
X

Lovelovelove
X
X

Li Ling&I

She's my future lesbian partner if all things fail and the entire male population is completely wiped out. Don't be jealous cause we so panaaaaas.
X

I love this one, even if I wasn't looking at the camera.
X

Group shottttt

I was the only NON-interactor at the table. I felt so left out when they were talking about Supercamp. I should have squeezed myself into Shiv's big-ass suitcase. Lols.

XOXO.




No comments: