Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I got a thing for milano biscotti italianos
And i never turn down some oreos if you got (one) those
Butter pecan puerto rican or them oatmeal raisin asians
Hazelnut brazilians, macadamia caucasians
Double stuffed or thin mint, it dont matter you gettin it

Don't you just love Gym Class Heroes? :D

So Interact Charity Concert was the bomb (:

Granted there were rather uneventful happenings that occurred prior to it. *coughIGOTFUCKINGGROUNDEDcough*
But I’d rather not get into that.

So anyway, the concert was good, way better than last year. Props to the committee yo, y’all did good.
I didn’t take that many pictures though, was in a rush to the gym earlier that morning so I forgot to bring my camera.



CONGRATS TO KING’S CROSS :D
Y’all were awesome and totally had it in the bag. <3

The highlight of the day?
Caprice performed! :D :D :D
I bought a cd and he signed it. Support your local music scene, yo ;]



After the concert ended, it rained. And it was so déjà vu cause last year it rained as well. Had sudden flashbacks of walking under the rain to the lrt station with Sue, Ash, B, Vaenu and Jonathan. My toes were hurting from wearing my red peeptoe slingbacks all day long and rain pouring down on me while Bianca was squealing at every puddle of water that she stepped on. Ahhh, good time, good times.

Anywho, couldn’t be bothered to properly update.

Much love.
XOXO.

No comments: