Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hello loves (:

A couple more fews and it’s gonna be April.
A happy advanced April Fool’s y’all :D

I think some of you know that I’m grounded. Hmmph.
So far this is only the 2ND time in my life this has happened. Except 2 misbehavior-able events, I have been an angel for the whole 17 years of my life. Pfft, yeah right.

So anywho’s I’ve been cooped up in the house all week. There goes my shopping spree with Shalina&Li Ling darlings. Have been so wanting to swing by and catch up on some retail therapy. But life isn’t fair anyway.
Godma lent me the complete box set for Lipstick Jungle and Cashmere Mafia. I always thought it was abit too old for me. Hey, what would I know what jobs, sex, husbands, offspring and cash? Not my cup of tea but what the heck la. I am almost done with Lipstick Jungle and it’s not that bad. It’s pretty entertaining.

The clothes are gorgeous.....




andddddddd the scenery isn’t bad either. ;]




I know right :) :) :)

and ohemmgeee, I forgot how pretty Brooke Shields was when she was younger.



Ain't she pretttyyyy?

Gotta run.
MUAH.

No comments: