Saturday, April 25, 2009

$
In almost5 years of my high school life, and 3 years of being a Leo, I’ve only attended 1 IU day.
$
Yes.
One.
Numero uno.
Satu.
Isa.

$
Because everytime there is one, the timing is always completely off. Or the ‘rents wouldn’t allow. Or…. I was too lazy :p But seriously. ONE.
$
So, Vaenu you must feel absolutely proud of yourself because I decided to pop my own IU Day virginity by coming to YOUR IU. :D
$
Their theme was…. erm, well I don’t know you spell it nor pronounce but it was basically about New Zealand and the aborigines. The thing started off with a some sort of tribal dance. Very nice (: I saw Jude in a skirt. Nice legs ;]
$
Ugh, horrible pixels.
$
The main reason I came for this was for pure blackmail. After I heard that Mark and Sean were the MCs and that Jude was gonna be in the opening act, I charged my camera and made sure I was coming. *evil laugh* The sound system was bleggh. Couldn’t hear anything Mark&Sean were saying. Dah la those two were fur-aking nervous. I could hear it in their voices. Sean decided to use his funny Chinese apek voice. Funnnnyyyyyyyy laaaaaaa.
I find it strange how the 2 loudest boys I know tend to freeze up when they're supposed to be talking.
$
I'm so awesome, candiiiiiiiiid shottt.
$
$ Silhouttes.
$

$
The best part of it all was the skit. The boys presented a historical skit about New Zealand. Very funny, was laughing the whole time. Jonathan looked so blur during the tribal dance. Everyone had their aggressive, I’m gonna break your bones and eat you alive face but Jonathan, had the Jonathan face. The huh?what?what did you say?who?where?when? face. Typical Jonathan. My Mojo Jojo to my Powerpuff Girls XD
$Ganaaaaas.

$
The electricity went off forawhile and I was dying. It was so incredibly panas as it is. Somemore no fan. Somemore I’m wearing a sweater. Somemore I have a tendency to faint, like a lot. So in my head, I was like MAMPUS LAAAAAAAAAA. Kim was so sweet (: She was checking up on me every few minutes cause she knows how I get when I’m overheated and low on oxygen. Unlike some people who just think I’m having a bitch attack. *coughcoughMARKNISHANTJACOBcoughcough* Tard.
$

Trying to coincide with the theme.

$Poser-nyerr.
$
The sweaty master of ceremonies.
$The other sweaty master of ceremonies.
S

The cutuest thing in the world.
$The gay best friend.
$He wanted to show off his new 'do'.
$Being the absolute monkeys we are.
$The two stick figures. Skinny people! Go burn in helllll.
$
Stupid Sean.
$
Love Kim's face here.
$
Skinny boy, go eat a chocolate bar or something.
$

It was a fun day (: Got to meet up with my he-she’s,she-males,she-boys,she-men,he-girls ETC. :D

You know you love me.
XOXO.

No comments: