Friday, February 13, 2009

So after months of awkward emails, we FINALLY met our Japs :D

We welcomed them with the whole school lined up and the kompang girls playing for them. I bet they must have had a quite a shock. Loud noises, scary girls looking at them all googly-eyed. *coughBiancaAnnGomezcough*



Was so excited to meet Kawamura Yuuto, Sulu & I were sharing him. Now he sounds like a toy :p Sulu and I introduced ourselves and gave him our handmade flower garlands. The only way flower garlands would work is if we were in Hawaii.
Bianca was having an anxiety attack when it was time for her to introduce herself to Kobayashi Kenta. I found him for her (:
He is so cute la! And Bianca was molesting him the whole day :p I used to joke that Kobayashi sounded like something to eat before we met him. Yummmmmyyyyy...





\My classmates organized a traditional Indian mock wedding and guess who was the groom?

:) :) :)

Our very own Kimberlyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
They grow up so fast. *sniff*








During the ceremony, Sulekha and I were snap snapping away with our Olympus cameras. Even though we were 20ft away, Kimberly gave us *the look*
The put-that-camera-away-before-I-kill-you-look.
Guess what?
It back fired!



She danced too!
And so did Komani!
I’m so proud of you two!






The next thing on the agenda was a karate act by the Japanese.
This is Pei San’s boy.
The only really tall boy of the bunch. Japanese boys are quite short ahhh….


OOOHHH, OOOHHH
And the performed this SUPER KAWAIII DANCE!

The highlight of the whole day was that I got to wear a saree bebeh ;]


Afterwards, it was Interaction Time (:
We played some Indian stick dance which made me dizzy :S
And we did henna/inai :)
I did the smiley. Teehee.

I must introduce you to all the boys,
I don’t know their names so I made new ones for em (:
This is Pei San’s boy. I call him Karate Boy. Sulu saw him without his shirt on, she was stuttering afterwards.
And this is Carrie’s boy. I call him Chhhomellllll.

This is Bianca’s boy. We call him Sexxxyyyyyyy, cause errr, that’s what he calls himself X)

As a part of our schedule, we had 3 hours of leisure time in KL. So we took them to Central Market. Silly of us to think that our Jap teenage boys would actually bother looking at handicrafts =.=

So Shalina&Li Ling took us to Petaling Street. And the boys went absolutely crazy there.
They bought purse after purse after purse. And we’re not talking about masculine leather wallets okayyy, we’re talking big fancy Louis Vuitton clutches. O.o

& Did you know that Japanese boys pluck their eyebrows???


I was so bloody exhausted by the time we got to Saloma theatre to have our dinner.
Had crappy food la. Bleggh. But I was hungry so anything goes.




I've been branded, in kanji (:

No comments: