Saturday, August 23, 2008

blondies :D

Famous Blonde Moments
:)
Blonde Moment #1
Stephanie: My school's Jubilee Dinner is gonna be at JW Marriott. I can't wait :)
Mark: *blur* Who's this JW dude?
Stephanie: O.0
:)
Blonde Moment #2
Bianca: Steph, is your dad a tourist?
Stephanie: Hahhh??
Bianca: Is your dad a tourist or nottttttt?
Stephanie: whatthefuck are you talking about?
Bianca: Because your the BOMB! HAHAHA! Get it? Get it?
Stephanie: =.= I think the word you're looking for is TERRORIST.
:)
Blonde Moment #3
*kim complaining about how short her hair is*
Kim: I'm bald again! Thank god I was there when she cut my hair.
Us: Errr... dohhh.
:)
Blonde Moment #4
Pascal: *screaming her lungs out*
Stephanie: Oiiiii. Don't scream like that, scream like NOT like that.
:)
Blonde Moment #5 [this is my favourite]
*Sulu just got her contacts on and was getting used to them*
Sulu: *blinksblink* Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see!

No comments: